The website uses a traffic analyzer that uses small information files called and known as “cookies” that the server sends to the computer of the person who accesses the website for the correct operation and visualization of the websites by the user, as well such as the collection of statistical data on the use and navigation of our website.
We may collect information about your computer, including where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies also help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us to:
– Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
– Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests.
– Accelerate your searches.
– Recognize you when you return to our site.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHAT FOR?
Below is a more detailed explanation of each type of cookie, temporality, ownership, purpose and domains:
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”):
Google Analytics uses the following cookies:
_ga, _gat, _gid, and other possible cookies to be loaded by Google’s visit monitoring service.
They serve to:
- Generate a unique user identifier, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time he visited the website.
Record the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site.
Check the need to keep a user’s session open or create a new one.
Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer that accesses the Site with statistical effects.
They can be both temporary and persistent.